More successful projects
According to several studies on the success rate of projects, only one project out of three is a success, i.e. completed to the desired quality and value About one project out of two encounters difficulties and 20% of projects are stopped before completion.
To improve efficiency in project management, it is necessary to create and cultivate a "breeding ground", a positive context. In practice, we implement a path together with you, according to your needs, which may include:
- Project management check-up and the place of projects in your organisation
- Roles and competencies clarification
- Governance and project management
- Project management skills
- Adapted collaborative work methods and tools